A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
- I. Agency's Mandate, Vision, Mission and List of Officials
- Annual Financial Reports
- 2013 - 2016 FAR No. 1: SAAOBDB (Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligation, Disbursements and Balances as of December 2016)
- 2013 - 2016 Summary Report on Disbursements
- 2013 - 2016 BAR No. 1 - Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- 2013 - 2016 FAR No. 5 - Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- 2013 - 2016 Financial Plan (Detailed Statement of Current Years' Oblications, Disbursementsd and Unpaid Obligations)
- DBM Approved Budget and Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation
- Annual Procurement Plan
- Quality Management System Certified by International Certifying Body or Agency Operations Manual
- ISO Certificated 9001:2015
- Quality Manual - ISO 9001:2015
- Approved Procedures
- Work Instructions Manual
- Systems of Ranking
- Freedom of Information